Thursday, July 9, 2009

day 18 & 19

Yesterday I did the plays at the library. Mom and Dad came and saw it. In one of the plays they messed up. I also got the Big 2. It is a baseball game on the Wii. It is awesome. There are many cool modes. Like Season where you become a baseball season. There is also pick up game you pick from two players and make a great team. I played Keighl. He won both times. My dad and I went to the commodores game. They were the road team. They play the Bourne braves. It was a really good game. Bourne won three to one. It would of been three to two if the Bourne right fielder robbed a home run. He jumped and fell on the fence with the ball in his glove. It was really cold out. I still had an ice cream though. I had a hoodwich. It is a ice cream sandwich with chocolate chip cookies rolled in chocolate chips.

Today I played some bigs in the morning. Then I went to acting camp. We did trust drills. One of them is when a group of six or seven people pick up one person. Then we did a trust drill where one of the pair was blindfolded and the other one directed them around Woods Hole. My partner was Jackson. Then my dad picked me up and we went and got hair cuts. I got mine really really short. It is a one all the way around. For lunch we went to Steve's pizza. I got two slices of cheese. Dad had one slice of cheese and one slice of pepperoni. Then I went for a bike ride to Megansett beach. I went swimming. The water was actually really nice. Then I played some more bigs.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Short hair is great - it ALWAYS looks good! Grandma