Friday, July 24, 2009

day 33

Yesterday I went to acting camp. It was the last day of acting camp. It was fun. We had a talent show and dance party. We also did skit about acting camp. He gave us the titles and we had to make a play about acting camp using the title. Ours was called the hippie village. In the skit I was a camper and I walked across the street really slowly and got hit by Sam who played a car. I was fine though. Then I went to science school. We went on a field trip to Webster wood to learn how to use a topographic map. I was really get the hang of it. I was about and inch off on the map. Mom forgot to wear sneakers so she almost got poison ivy. We got back about 15 minutes early. So we played hangman for the rest of the time. I had a lot of fun at science school. I have again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John/Allan -

I'm glad you are having fun. Congrats on doing so well with the map! And I am glad your mother didn't get poison ivy - that definitely isn't fun!

I hope you have a great weekend!
love, karen