Thursday, July 2, 2009

day 12

I went to acting camp today. We made skit. I did a skit were each person added something different to the soup. At the end the soup had stinky cheese, onion, cookies, sprinkles, waffles, chicken broth and carrots. Our camp went to candy-go-nut. I got Malted milk balls, Jelly beans, and chocolate covered gummy bears. After acting camp I beat my dad in the Bigs. The Bigs is a baseball game on the Wii. I was the mariners, he was the cardinals. I won 7-2. Don't tell my dad but I know how to hit a home run a lot of the time. My grandma and grandma are the best in the world. Grandpa and I went to the hardware store and got a new American flag for the front door. I also got and owater for my dad and Sobe life water for me. I love Sobe life water! My favorite kind is Acai fruit punch.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Allan -

Are Grandma & Grandpa calling you Allan? Say "hi" to them for me!

Your soup sounds ... well ... unique! I always loved Malted milk balls. Congrats on beating your Dad in the baseball game!

I hope you have a fun July 4th!

love, karen