Tuesday, July 28, 2009

day 37

I have no camp in the morning this week so mom and I took Esther to art camp. Then we went to the grocery store. We were almost out of food! We also got paper at staples. We got a pack with one thousand five hundred pieces! We won't run out for a while! Dad had a good meeting with the new company. He can't wait to work there. I am have my friend Kenny over tomorrow. I can't wait. He might also come to my moving party. I am having it at the beach. I am inviting 7 of my best friends. Then I went to science school. This week we are going make a poster sized map of the science school property and donate is to the science school. Today we measured the stuff we needed to measure for the map. I measured the perimeter of the yard with Jakob.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I always loved making maps. A friend and I used to make maps of imaginary towns. We had fun naming the streets. I hope you have fun making your map.

I think it is cool that you are having a moving party.

Have a great day tomorrow! Thanks for writing in your blog!
love, karen