Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 27

Today I had rehearsal for my piano concert. It is for the kids that take from my teacher that are going to college. Cooper and I are playing the Arkansas Traveler together. Then I had Cooper over. We played the bigs 2. I won. Then we went to the beach. We found a cap to something and an old fishing lure without the hook on it. Then the ice cream truck came. Cooper got cookies and cream and I got a drumstick. It was good. Then we came home. Then we went to Deans and got drinks and twizzlers. We bit off the ends and used them as straws. It works really well. Tonight we are watching the Iron Giant. The movie isn't as good as I remembered it. Esther forgets most of the story. We haven't watched it in a long time. I remember the story but not very well. We had it for VHS.

No comments: