Tuesday, July 21, 2009

day 30 & 31

Yesterday I went to acting camp. We stared our music shows. We are dramatizing music. Our group is doing Secret agent man. Then we went to Seafood Sam's for lunch. I had butterfly shrimp. Dad had fried haddock. It was really good. Then we went to the library and looked at some books. I got a manga book. It is about a really really good swordsman. Then I went to science school. The class I am doing is Terrestrial Navigation. We drew maps of the school yard. We learn how to navigate on land in this class. Then we went to the fair. We got wristbands so that we could go on all we could ride. I went rides called the orbiter and the tornado. I went and watched a rock band called Aston play at the fair. They were really good. They were from Attleboro, MA.
Today I went to acting camp. We kept working on the music shows. Sam and I are evil minion who steal a baby and take him to an island. Secret Agent Men try to get the baby back. It is really cool. Then I went to science school. We wrote direction to draw our name using degrees as in a compass. Then we traded with another person and they saw if they could write your name using the directions. The person I traded with wrote my name correctly. So I did a good job. Then I beat Keighl in the bigs 2. I won the first game 16-1. I won the second game too 1-0. Then I had karate. Today was backwards day. So we did the obstacle course first and the warm up last. For basics we did retreating moves. For forms we faces the wrong way. We even turned our belts backwards. I also got mt bike computer today. It is really cool.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

You are sure a busy guy! Takes my breath away. James and Matt say HI to you and Esther. Grandma

Karen said...

Hi Allan (or are you going by John again?) -

Sorry, I haven't been around. I agree with Grandma - you are keeping BUSY!

That acting camp sure sounds like fun -- an evil minion stealing a baby!

Thanks for writing in your blog.
love, karen