Saturday, August 1, 2009

day 40

Two days ago I went to piano. I started Pachelbel Canon. I am kind of learning it. Then I came home and played the bigs. Then I had karate. It was pretzel day again. It was fun. Jarrett is coming over tomorrow. Then I had science school. We learned how to use a GPS. It was fun. My dad has one like the one we learned how to use so he is going to lend it to me. Tomorrow we are going to do a treasure hunt with the GPS. We are going to find little candies. I hop it is going to be fun. We are going orienteering on Monday. I can't wait to go orienteering. We have to find flags and all we have is a topographical map. We practiced it on our field trips to Webster woods. I am pretty confident I will be able to get them all. We are doing it in Webster woods. So we kind of have experience.

No comments: