Sunday, August 23, 2009

day 59-61


We are now in Virginia. It has been pretty fun. I am not really to badly missing my friends. It is fun living in a hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dad is letting us swim in the hotel pool everyday. That is pretty fun. I have been watching the little league world series. Massachusetts is still in it! They have a pretty good team. I haven't watched any of there games. China crushed a team but I forget who 16-0! China is playing Canada right now. We went and saw the Potomac falls. They were very nice. We saw some birds. Esther decided to play I-spy. So we did that for a while. We walked a 2 and a half mile trail that took us around the next to the start on a little stream. We moved from one hotel to another this afternoon. Dad is taking us the pool when Esther and I to the pool. Mom just left to get some grocery's. we have a little kitchen in out new hotel. My friend James called yesterday. So I gave him our email, our new address and phone number. Dad took us to a movie at the mall. It was called Ponyo. It was very good. It was Japanese animation. I got some new shoes at the mall. They are moccasins. Dad had a pair of the similar one. But he wore them so much they is now a hole in them.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I am HAPPY that you will be blogging from Virginia. I have felt out of touch, but now I feel GREAT! love, Grandma