Tuesday, August 25, 2009

day 62

Dad and I went to the Nationals game yesterday. They lost. The score was 7-1. They played the brewers. They scored six runs in the sixth inning. I got a hat. It says DC on it. We had dinner at the game. They didn't get there shipment of veggie burgers so I had to have pizza. We saw our house in the mornings. The old owners have an old piano that they are giving to us. I am going to leave that one down stairs and put the electric on in my room. The house looks really nice. My room is bigger than my old room!!! There is also a nice closet in it. Today we bought the house. Then we went to the library to get library cards. I got some books. I got a science fiction book call, Starfist: Firestorm. It is about a war that takes place in the twenty-fifth century. It is really good. I am on chapter three.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

A piano - how cool. I will go back to the photos and see if I can see it. Grandma