Tuesday, August 11, 2009

day 51

Today I had vacation bible school again. Lukas was there again. We both helped Mr. O with games again. The kids had to do an obstacle course while holding a baby doll on a beach towel with four of there class mates. They also did the parachute. I am having a sleep over with Jarrett tomorrow. My dad is going to set up the tent and we are going to sleep in it. Then Dad and I went to Wareham. We needed some stuff at Target. My dad also had a five dollar gift certificate to best buy. So we went to best buy. He let me get a new case for my Ipod touch. It is very nice. It is leather with metal bindings. It came with a screen protector so that the screen won't get dirty. Then I went to karate. It was sword and shield day. We took a bopper and a noodle and fight each other. We have to try to get the noodle so that it touches there chest.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I am really proud that you are helping with vacation bible school. Good for you! Love, Grandma

Karen said...

I hope you and Jarrett had fun last night sleeping in the tent. I liked camping, but my favorite part was making and eating s'mores!!

That's cool that you got a new case for your iPod Touch!

Thanks for writing!!
-karen