Wednesday, August 26, 2009

day 63

Today was my dad first day on his new job. He likes it. Esther, Mom, and I went to Bonne Brae Elementary, the school Esther and I are going to. I looks nice. Mom enrolled us in the school. We also looked at a church we might go to. We are going to try it out on Sunday. I looks like a nice church. We met the pastor. He is a nice man. Then we went to Oak Marr recreation center. I has FOUR pools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We went swimming. The diving pool was closed for construction. We went swimming in the wading pool and the swimming pool. Then we went by the library to bring some books back. When we left Esther and I wanted to get a smoothie. So mom took us to Panera Bread and we got smoothies. Mom and I got strawberry. Esther got mango. They were very good. Esther gave me a sip of hers and it was good to.

No comments: