Wednesday, August 5, 2009

day 45

yesterday I went to Wareham Crossing. We got stuff for the party's. For my party we got beach ball, and Nerf rocket. To eat we got donuts, chips, and freeze pops. To drink we got Gatorade, and Izzes. Izzes are a type of soda. It is tomorrow. We also went to petco. We got a new cage for Gooey. She can see out of it better now. Then I had science school. We made a Topographic profile. It is the hardest thing EVER! You plot point s at the height of a contour line to show the landscape. Tomorrow we are going orienteering in Webster woods. We are going to find out our groups tomorrow. Thursday is the last day of science school. Then I had Karate. It was snowball day. We played a game called snowball fight. We have balls and we try to hit the people on the other side while one person is in the middle doing a form.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Don't forget to turn the camera so Karen and I can see your party! What time? Love, Grandma