Saturday, August 8, 2009

day 47

Yesterday I had a piano rehearsal for my recital. It is next Friday. Then I went to game stop with dad and I got a new game. It is called Legendary Starfy. You play as a star and you have to find shards to help save a stranded alien. It is a lot like Kirby. It is fun. I played it for most of the rest of the day. But I had a Karate pre-test. I have to have three pre-tests to get my black belt. Since I'm moving I only have to do one I have practice in Virgina. I did all my forms. I also did all my self defense moves. I practiced my take downs and wrist grabs. As well as neck grabs. My friend Austin was there. On Monday Vacation Bible School starts and I am going to be the assistant game director with Mr.O. He is a teacher at North Falmouth. It is going to be very fun.

No comments: