Friday, August 14, 2009

day 52

Two days ago I went to bible school. I did more games. Lukas wasn't there. He had a piano lesson. It was fun though. Jarrett and I had a sleepover too. We played the Bigs on the Wii. We played Worms on the Ds. We had ice cream at Sommerset Creamery. I had a creamcyle frappe. Jarrett had cookie dough in a cup. It was delicous. We tried to sleep out in the tent. But it was too hot and started raining. So we moved into my room around midnight. I am going to miss Jarrett. I'm too tired to write any more. All for now. See you later.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Hope you have caught up on your sleep! Grandma

Karen said...

I know you will miss Jarrett. I hope he can visit you in Virginia and you can visit him in Cape Cod. That would be fun! You could show him all of the cool things in Virginia.

I hope you have a great weekend!
love you, karen