Sunday, August 2, 2009

day 41

Two days ago I had Jarrett over in the morning. We played the Bigs. Once I beat him 36 to 5. Then I had to go to science school. We did the treasure hunt. I was in a group with Jakob and Brenden. They hid it and I found it then we switched. I found a butter finger and a crunch bar. I ate them both. Then Dad took me to Karate. We practiced forms most of the time because there were only two people in the class. Then Dad and I went to the Commodores game. They played the Bourne Braves. The final score was nine to two Commodores. On guy on the Commodores hit a grand slam. I also caught a foul ball and had one guy sign it. He was a pitcher. I saw Gibson and Lukas. They can both come to my moving party. It is going to be fun. So far most of the people that are coming to my moving party.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congrats on finding the treasure!

I'm glad most of your friends can make it to your party.

I hope you have fun with orienteering tomorrow.

love, karen