Tuesday, August 4, 2009

day 44

Yesterday I stayed home in the morning and played Wii. It was fun. Then I had science school. We learned how to use the sun to navigate using the sun. We are orienteering on Wednesday. I think I will win. Science school ends on Thursday. We are going to have a party. I am having a moving party on Wednesday. There is only one person that might not come. It is going to be fun. I got Shonen Jump. Shonen Jump is a magazine with lots of manga. Then George and Hilary came over. We went to the Silver Lounge. I had a grilled cheese sandwich and shrimp. Esther had the same thing without shrimp. George had the chicken cordon bleu. Mom had a lobster salad bowl. Hilary had the crusty steak. Dad had pork chops. Then we went out for ice cream I had Chocolate Chocolate chip with chocolate Jimmy's.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I have NO IDEA what manga is! I wish I could go to the Silver Lounge with you...I would have their fabulous mussels. Grandma