Tuesday, August 18, 2009

day 57

Yesterday I played Wii for the last time before we move. Since the packers are going to be here I am going to my friends Jarrett, and Coopers house on Wednesday and Thursday. When I am at Coopers house we are going to the beach. I got a new game for my DS for the drive. It is called Zubo. In the game you are in Zubalon and you fight Zombos with Zubos. It looks like a lot of fun. Esther went to art camp today. She will go there all week. We are leaving on Thursday. I don't want to move though. I think it is going to be an adventure so it will be kind of fun. Our house looks cool. My room is going to be green which is my favorite color. Dad gave me his old baseball cards. I also got my self some aviator glasses while mom and I were getting some stuff for the move.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I know how hard to leave your home and friends. And there will be things about Virginia you won't like. But there will also be good things including new friends and a green bedroom!

It is an adventure and it shows how brave you are. I am impressed with your positive attitude!

Enjoy your new game!
love, karen

Grandma said...

Have a great time today and tomorrow with your friends. ...maybe after you get to the new house (and the green bedroom!!!) you will be able to have your own email address and write them all about the great Virginia adventure! Love you, Grandma