Friday, August 7, 2009

day 46

Yesterday was the last day of science school. We played jeopardy. We got to name our group. Our group was named the Purple flying rabbits. I was in a group of two. everybody else was in a group of 3 or 4. I was with Jakob. We came in second. The winner got to pick there Popsicle first. We got to pick second. I had cherry. Jarrett and I were going to go to the Commodores game but it was canceled, so we went to the Ninety-nines. Only Dad, Esther, Jarrett, and I went. Mom had her surprise moving party. I had fried shrimp. Jarrett had a steak. I forget what Dad and Esther had though. I also had Piano. I learned some more of Pachebells Canon. Tomorrow I have rehearsal for a recital. It is on the fourteenth at seven. My friend Cooper is going to be there.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

That day was just wall-to-wall activity! Grandma