Sunday, August 9, 2009

day 49

Today we went out on the boat. We went tubing. Esther fell off. She leaned forward and flipped over. I went over lots of waves and went over the wake. Mom also went too. She had fun. I think Dad should get to go tubing some time. As soon as I can drive a boat I am going to take Dad tubing. Then we went to Bassett's island. We went swimming. I found a lot of good skipping rocks. Dad skipped them. Esther tried to ride me like a pony and I tried to run away from her in the water. I really don't like it when someone rides on me. We also had breakfast out on the boat. All mom brought was bagels and juice. The bagel were okay. Then we had a quiet afternoon here. I walked to Dean's ( which is a convenience store) and got a drink. I also got a pack of Twizzlers for Esther and I to share.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Tubing must be like water skiing except you sit in an inner tube and are pulled by the boat???? Grandma