Sunday, August 2, 2009

day 43

Today we went to church this morning. I was the oldest kid there. We did crafts the whole time! It was so boring. I am going to be the junior game instructor for vacation bible school in two weeks. I am doing it with Mr.O. He is a teacher at my old school. Esther is doing the camp so I will see her sometimes. It will be fun. Then we stayed with Eileen while Mom and Dad went out on the boat. I played the Bigs. Then Esther, Eileen, and I walked to deans. I got a Gatorade Tiger, and Twizzlers. Then I Dad and I played Zelda. We got pretty far. I beat a mini boss that Dad couldn't. It was a giant bug. We are going to watch the end of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. We watched the beginning earlier today. Esther is trying to watch the whole harry potter series on DVD in order again.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I can't keep up with your blogs! Sometimes there will be NOTHING and then suddenly there are two or three days all together! Is this a plot to keep Grandma confused?????