Thursday, August 6, 2009

day 45


Yesterday was my moving party. It was fun to see all my friend together at the same time. We went to the beach. It was fun. We played Wall Ball. You throw a ball at a wall and if you touch it and don't catch it you have to run to the wall before someone else throws the ball at the wall. Earlier I went to science school. We went orienteering. My group came in second. Mom had to drive because they didn't have enough drivers. I was with a girl named Kayla. We found the first 4 easily. It was hard to find the last two though. We needed to find six flags. We were only like a minute behind the people in first place. Jarrett might come to bring a buddy day at karate, then go to the commodores game with Dad and I tomorrow. I hope he can come. It will be fun.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congrats on doing so well with the orienteering!

I'm glad you had a good time at your party and that so many of your friends were there.

Have fun at the game tomorrow!!

love, karen