Monday, August 10, 2009

day 50

Today I had vacation bible school. I am a councilor with my friend Lukas. We help out with the games. It is fun. We get to set up the games. Them show the kids how to do it. The person that tells us to do is Mr.O. Sometimes we come in and have a snack before we start our second group. Then Lukas came to my house. We went to the beach. We played in the water. It was really shallow. We could walk out to the no swim buoys. He brought his water gun. It shoots balls of water. Esther had his sister Helen over. They also went to the beach. Dad let us get ice cream. Lukas and I got sour wow-ers. They were NOT sour at all.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think it is cool that you're a counselor! I also think it is great that you did some magic tricks for Esther's party.

Thanks for writing in your blog - you sure are having a great summer!

-karen