Tuesday, August 18, 2015

8/18

Today Dad decided to stay home and work from home.  He didn't have to much work to do so Esther,  Him and I went to get lunch then went to Ikea and the Mall.  Dad was looking for a new cabinet for the dining room.  However they aren't making the one he was looking anymore so we didn't end up getting one.  We went to the mall afterwards and looked around.  Dad and Esther had never been to this mall before so we kind of just explored.  Dad and Esther ended up each getting a shirt from Hot Topic.  We got lunch at this place called Bonefish Grill.  It was okay, it wasn't really anything special.  I got some fish tacos.
I don't have any more plans today.  We got home around 4 or so.  I think dad is going back to work tomorrow but I don't really know.  We have absolutely no plans this weeks as we were supposed to go to Yellowstone this week.  The last few of my friends are leaving for college this week so I am trying to see them before they leave.

No comments: