Saturday, August 22, 2015

8/22

Mom came home today.  She got home around 9.  It was a kind of eventful day though.  Dad, Esther and I went to go get dinner at panera before we picked up mom.  We had just finished dinner and had stopped for gas.  When dad tried to start the car again... it wouldn't start.  We had just put a brand new battery in it so we were very surprised.  We called AAA but had to wait almost an hour for anyone to come help us so Dad called a cab for me and Esther to get home.  Mom took a cab home from the airport.  Dad had to get the car towed to the auto shop and we'll wait till monday to get is serviced there.  Dad wasn't home till around 10 though.  Dad was very frustrated.  Dad and I came to the conclusion it was something to do with the computer.  When we turned on the car both the park and drive lights turned on and the engine wouldn't turn over.  It was very weird.  I hope its not too much of a problem to fix though.  I like having the minivan to myself and being able to have a car whenever I need it.

No comments: