Saturday, August 8, 2015

8/8 part 2

Tomorrow I am going to a college essay writing class.  It is my second class in the program now.  The first one went pretty well.  I mostly just worked on my first essay and good a solid draft done.  There are three classes in total.  The second one is tomorrow and the final one is next sunday.  They are three hours in the morning from 9-12.  It isn't that bad though.  The teachers there are nice.  Its weird thinking I'll be in college next year.  It's coming up so fast.   I will be applying to schools before I know it.  I only have a few colleges on my list right now but I think the schools I have now are enough.  The 4 I have on my list are Connecticut College in Connecticut, Syracuse in New York, Christopher Newport in Virginia, and University of the Arts in Pennsylvania.  Hopefully Mom and I will go visit Syracuse and Connecticut College the last week of this summer.  Connecticut College seems like it would be a really good place for me.  I am really looking forward to visiting it.  They have a recording technology major there that is supposed to be really good.

No comments: