Friday, August 21, 2015

8/20

8/20
Its been pretty quiet around here.  Dads been working till around two or so everyday then coming home.  When we got home Dad and I took sandy over to burke lake park and walked her around the lake so she could stretch her legs.  She hasn't been feeling real great lately.  I think she really misses mom.  She gets home Saturday evening.  I really haven't seen her that much this summer.  I was in philly for most of the summer then shes been gone for most of august.  It will definitely be nice to see her when she gets back.
There is only three weeks left before school starts again.  We start again on September eighth.  I don't really know when locker day is however.  I already know what my schedule is basically so there won't be any surprises.
There aren't any more plans for this summer really.  I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out next week but other than that there isn't much else.

No comments: