Thursday, August 27, 2015

8/27

Today I realized that school is about to be starting again.  My counselor called today because my schedule wouldn't work the way I had set it up before the summer started.  So we got that all fixed.  I had to change what math course I was planning on taking because of my music class.  The schedule is completely different this year because school is starting forty minutes later than we did last year.  The schedule sounds really confusing and I will be missing twenty minutes of a class every other day because of the music class I am taking over at the other school.  So it will definitely be interesting getting used to the new schedule.  My music teacher emailed all the second year students yesterday so we can all get together and talk about the curriculum for the upcoming year.  The second year students curriculum is pretty open.  We basically just have to pitch an idea for a project to him and he clears it.  It'll be nice to have that freedom now that I know more about the programs.  I am looking forward to taking the class again.

No comments: