Wednesday, August 5, 2015

More about Philly

I got out of classes everyday at 4 except for Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Those days classes went till 7. We either had extra time to record in the studio or we ran the live sound for the music performance kids.  I enjoyed the long live sound sets.
The food at the cafeteria was pretty bad.  It got worse as the weeks went by too.  So I ended up eating out quite a bit.  I went to Wawa a lot.  The sandwiches there were pretty cheap and really good.  I got sushi a couple days too.  
We also had Satudays and Sundays off for the most part.  Saturday mornings we would have some kind of field trip.  The first saturday we toured the Kimmel Center.  That is where the Philly orchestra plays most of there shows.  It was really interesting.  The tour was just over an hour which I feel like is the perfect time for a tour.  The second saturday we went to the Mutter museum of medical abnormalities.  It was really weird.

No comments: