Friday, August 28, 2015

wisdom teeth

Today I got my wisdom teeth out.  I had to wake up around 8 to get ready.  We had to be at the place at nine so mom could fill out all the paper work.  They finally called me back at ten.  They explained the procedure then sent mom back to the waiting room.  They put my to sleep and did the procedure.  It sounds like it went pretty well.  I'm supposed to stay still as much as I can today and just relax.  I'll I've been able to eat are milkshakes and some soup.  It sounds great but it really isn't.  I miss normal food already.  It'll be a good 4 or 5 days before I can eat normally again.  Needless to say the rest of the day was pretty boring.  I mostly just relaxed in my room and laid in bed.  I'm hoping I feel a little better tomorrow.  The numbing has just went away now.  I wish it was easy to recover.  When they removed the teeth they couldn't just pull them out so they had to shatter them  to get them out.  It feels good to finally have it over with.  We had to keep putting it off because of family things.  We were supposed to originally do it the week I got back from Philly.

No comments: