Sunday, August 9, 2015

8/9

Today I had my class.  It went pretty well.  We looked at the schools I am applying to and it looks like I only have to write one essay that I can use for all the colleges I am applying too.  I have 5 on my list to apply to.  I think 5 is a pretty good number.  All the schools are on the east coast.  The farthest one away is in New York which is about 9 hours away or so.  The closest one is still in Virginia but it is still about 3 hours away.  I don't want to be too close to home but I also don't want to be across the country.  I think going back up north would be perfect for me.  My top two choices are Connecticut College and University of the Arts.  Connecticut College has a Recording Technology Major that I am very interested in.  University of the Arts has a Music Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology major.  The one at Uarts is a little more broad in its major but the one at Connecticut College is more specific on what I want to do.  I am really looking forward to maybe visiting it later this summer.

No comments: