Wednesday, August 19, 2015

8/19

We didn't do much today.  Dad went to work for a while so Esther and I were home alone for most of the day.  Esther and I went to the grocery store to get some stuff for dinner.  We are going to make dinner tonight.  We are planning to make pasta.  Dad got home around 2:30 or so and him and Esther went to the pool for a quick swim.  When they got back Dad and I went over to walmart to get a charger for the car.  The battery in the pilot isn't working so we are going to try to troubleshoot it.  There really isn't much else to talk about.  Its been a pretty quiet week around here.  There is only another 2 weeks or so of summer.  I don't think school will be so bad this year.  I am taking English, Spanish, Geography, and Statistics this year.  I will also be taking the music class I took last year again.  Some of the classes are more difficult than others but overall I don't think they will be terribly difficult.  School starts about an hour later than usual this year so I'll get an extra hour or so of sleep which will be nice.

No comments: