Friday, August 7, 2015

8/7

I haven't really done much since I got back.  Mostly relaxing.  I've been making a lot of music.  I will probably release another EP of songs I've done before the end of the week.  I released one on the last day I was in Philly as well.  You can listen to it here: https://soundcloud.com/sceptrevd/sets/uarts-ep. 
Esther has been going to a camp at robinson all week.  The camp is called Stage Door.  I did it when it was her age as well.  Their final show was yesterday so I went and saw it.  It was pretty good.  Esther did really well.  Today is her final day at the camp.  They are just having a party I think.  After she finishes her camp she wants to go to Five Guys to get a burger so I am going to take her over there.  Mom gets home from California tonight too.  I think dad is sending Esther and I to pick her up from the airport.  I haven't seen her in almost a month.  It'll be nice to see her.
I am going to a concert on Tuesday with my friend Kelly.  I haven't been to a concert in quite a while so it'll be fun.

No comments: