Sunday, August 23, 2015

8/23 and end of week

8/23
Mom got home last night.  Its nice that she's home again.  It was a pretty lazy day overall.  I mostly just relaxed and worked on some music.  In the evening Mom, Esther and I went out an ran some errands.  We went to the grocery store to pick up the groceries for the week.  Last week while she was gone, we only picked up groceries for the next few days so we were going every couple days.  I feel like things are a lot more organized when Mom is home.  She always has everything all planned out.  Dad, on the other hand, knows what needs to be done for the day and gets that done but only for the day.  Both are fine but I tend to feel more organized when mom is around.
It was pretty boring the rest of the day though.  Dad found out that Heroes is on netflix so he's been watching that again.  I never really got into it though.  I tend to watch more comedies than dramas as far as TV shows go.  With music on the other hand I tend to like darker music more.  I think its kind of interesting.
Extra blog
There really isn't much else going on for the rest of the summer.  I think Mom and I might go visit some more colleges in the last week of august.  If we do go we are going to go visit Monmouth, Connecticut College, and Lebanon Valley College.  Monmouth is in New Jersey, Lebanon Valley is in Pennsylvania and Connecticut College is in New London, Connecticut.  Connecticut College is one of my top choices right now based on program alone.  I hope the campus is just as nice when I go to visit.  The other two are pretty low on my list but who knows, that might change after I visit.  I continues working on the common application today.  Luckily all the schools I am applying to but one use the common app.  Also luckily I only had to write one essay that works for all the colleges I am applying to.  It looks like my college application process is going to be fairly easy but I still have to do auditions.  I have started working on two of the four pieces I need for my auditions.  My first one is February.

No comments: