Wednesday, August 5, 2015

back in virginia

I got back to Virginia Saturday evening.  I had a lot of fun.  I don't know if University of the Arts is my first choice anymore but  I will definitely be applying.  Every morning I had the same two classes.  I had Music Business then Digital Media.  Music Business is just what it sounds.  Its about the laws in the music business and contract writing and such.  Digital Media is about how the business has changed now that everything is online.  Both classes were interesting but digital media could get boring sometimes.  In the afternoon we broke up to into groups.  One day we had Live Sound then Radio and the other day we had Recording and Digital Audio.  Radio was mostly boring because only two people could be on at a time so it was mostly sitting around.  Live Sound was really interesting and a lot of fun.  Recording could be fun but a lot of the time there were too many people working on the song at once so the end product was all over the place.  Digital Audio was just learning how to use computer programs to create music.  It was mostly free time to work on whatever.

No comments: