Monday, August 13, 2012

Boring day

Today I didn't do much.  I woke up and worked on my computer for a while.  After that Esther and Mom went to Walmart.  Esther was getting supplies for the doll house and bed she is making for a doll of hers.  She worked on that for a while.  Soon she decided to go to the pool with her friend Marcy.  That is where she is now.  I have stayed home all day.  It feels good after such a long weekend.  I miss the people at the camp though.  The other thing I did today was play xbox with my friend from Falmouth.  That is about all I have done all day.  This week I don't have anything planned.  My friend Jake gets back from California so We can have band practices again.  My new bass amp will arrive while I'm in Falmouth but they are holding at the guitar center near us so I can get it when I get back.  Thanks for reading.
你好。 我叫John。 我是美国人。 我爱音乐。 我家是妈妈,爸爸,妹妹,和我。 我爱我的家。谢谢你。 再见。

No comments: