Sunday, August 12, 2012

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

Friday
Today was the last day we had before we had to perform the show.  We got into costume and everything for the show.  I have to wear a British military jacket and black pants.  They jacket is a little small but it looks really cool.  We did a full run through of the play.  It went pretty well.  It was fairly uneventful.  My scene was good.  I have two shows tomorrow.  One at two and one at eight.   On Sunday I have a show at two.  Esther and Mom are going to see the show on Sunday.  None of my friends are going to see the show.  U an glad I did this camp and hope to do something with them again.  After camp I didn't really do anything.  Dad leaves for Utah on Saturday.  He is going to a Civil Engineering conference.  He plans to go hiking in the mountains too.  He will be there for almost a week.  Thanks for reading.
Saturday
Today I spent all day at George Mason for the play.  The first show was a little shaky.  Everyone seemed to like it though.  Between shows we had a potluck.  We played a bunch of different games.  It was really fun.  After the potluck we  got ready for the second show.  It went really well.  Almost everything went perfectly. At the very end a picture fell off of Rudyard's house.  Other then that everything went well.  I didn't forget any of my lines in either of the performances.  The show is two and a half hours long.  It is one of the longest shows I've ever been in.  Tom Sawyer was only two hours and fifteen minutes.  Music Man was only an hour and a half.  The play is very good though.  Lisa is a very good at writing.  She also directed the play.  Lisa didn't direct Esther's show though.  Thanks for reading.
Sunday
Today was the last show.  Esther and Mom came to see the show.  I am sad that it is over.  Mom said she cried during the show.  It is a very sad show.  She also took some pictures.  I will post them later.  After the final show I said bye to everyone and left with Mom and Esther.  We went to Friendly's after and got ice cream.  It took them along time to get our ice cream.  We also got some dinner too.  Today was a pretty  good day.  I am sad the camp is over though.  I definitely want to do it again next year.  Lisa writes a new play every year just for this camp.  It was really good this year.  They recorded it.  They let is buy a DVD.  We bought one so Dad can watch it when he gets back home.  We leave for Falmouth on Friday.  I am excited to go.  I also ordered my new amp for my bass also.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: