Thursday, August 2, 2012

Newseum

Today Esther, Mom and I went to the Newseum in Washington D.C.  It is a museum all about the media.  They had a full sized replica of the unabombers cabin.  It was really interesting.  We had lunch at the museum but it made me sick.  I got a very bad headache and a stomach ache.  So we moved quickly through the rest of the museum.  One of the highlights I think of the Newseum was they the head lines of every major newspaper in the United States.  I would really like to go back to the museum when I was not feeling sick.  We drove Crystal City where dad works and took the metro in to d.c where the museum was.  It was really easy to get there.  Next week I am doing an acting camp.  It is the same camp Esther did for the Wizard of Oz.  Except we are doing the show Just So.  It was written by there Acting For Young People's resident playwright.  I have no idea what it is about.  I am looking forward to it.  Esther said she had a great time.  Thanks for reading.  P.S Karen, the word for tall is the same word for high it depends on context.  你好。 我爱看电影。 我有猫。 它叫gooey。 我完橄榄求和篮球。 我的爸爸叫Steve。 我的妈妈叫britt。 我爱我的家。谢谢。

4 comments:

Grandma said...

I can't stand it! I just have to know what you are writing. Karen - where is that translator? About the museum, did you see NPR broadcasting? Are you feeling OK today? Grandma

Grandma said...

Comment #2: What is olive sum basketball?? Grandma

Karen said...

Sorry you were sick at the museum. Bummer.

Glad to hear that you are tall and not high. I was kind of wondering why you were telling us that you were high.

It is raining here. A nice, gentle rain at the moment.

我爱你,约翰。

-karen

Grandma said...

Darn it, Karen! Now I 've got to go back to translate your comment! Between you and John, keeps a Grandma busy.