Sunday, August 5, 2012

saturday and sunday

Saturday
Today Dad had his summer work party.  It was a t a golfing place called Top Golf.  The whole family went.  We had a bunch of golf balls to hit at a driving range.  They had a game where you tried to hit targets out on the range.  I played against dad and a bunch of his friends.  I came in last place but I made a big come back at the end.  I liked playing golf and would like to play again sometime.  Esther, Dad and I also played some mini-golf.  We didn't keep score but I think Esther won.  We had lunch at the golf place.  I didn't eat much because they only had salad for vegetarians.  I had some of that though.  It was pretty good.  There were also burgers and chicken wings.  Esther was very happy.  The party was from eleven till two.  I had a good time and I think dad did too.  Thanks for reading.

Sunday
Today I woke up and the hand I hurt skateboarding was hurting really badly and as pretty swollen so Mom made me an appointment at the Urgent Care Center in Falls Church.  We drove out there and we waited for a little bit before they called me in.  The doctor took a look quick look and sent me to Radiology.  That made me a little nervous because it was my left hand and I am getting pretty close to starting school again.  I went to Radiology and they used this block thing to get my hand in the right position it really hurt.  They took a few X-rays before they were done.  I went back upstairs and they told me it wasn't broken.  They bandaged it up really good and I was on my way out.  It took them about an hour or so.  After that Mom and I went to get some lunch.  We went a bagel place.  It was really good.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: