Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday.

Today I woke up and Mom was getting ready to go to for a run.  I watched sports center for a while before Esther decided she wanted to get bagels at the Chesapeake Bagel Bakery.  I got an everything bagel with jalapeno cream cheese.  Esther got a plain bagel with cream cheese (how boringf).  After that Mom wanted to get a goodbye card for our neighbors who are moving to North Carolina.  We also got some protein bars and flour.  Once we got home we started to clean the house so it isn't really dirty when we get back from Falmouth.  Mom decided we should all go to the pool.  I do not like the pool though.  I didn't go swimming.  Esther and Mom did though.  I don't have any friends that go to the pool anymore since Will moved.  He is in Thailand now.  School starts in two weeks.  I don't want to go back to school.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -
I've been watching Doctor Who, Season 6 on Netflix. It is a bit confusing, but I liked it a lot more than Season 5. Lots of twists and turns. And I always love a good time travel story. Plus they brought back some characters from earlier seasons which is fun. I know you are not a Doctor Who fan. You like your Sci Fi a little more hard core.

Onion bagels were always my favorite, although I also like pumpernickel. I have to admit, though, I am a die hard, boring, plain cream cheese fan.

Have a great time in Falmouth.
-karen