Tuesday, August 28, 2012

tuesday

Today Mom decided I needed to start setting an alarm so I am ready for school.  I don't think its a good idea because I will be tired enough once school starts.  When I got up I started watching some tv.  Esther woke up soon after and kicked me off of the tv.  Then Mom needed to go on the meals on wheels route.  Esther and I went with her and we brought her bike along too so we could get it fixed.  It took them like 10 minutes to fix.  The wheel was really warped and they just tightened the spokes.  Then Esther saw a burger place and begged mom to stop.  She did.  I didn't get anything though.  Sandy is going to the vet today to get her ears checked out again.  She has been taking eye drops for the last couple weeks and they want to check them again.  Sandy is always getting sick.  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi John -

OUCH ... setting an alarm and getting up early in the morning is NOT fun.

If I don't get enough sleep I become very CRABBY and I make certain that Jim knows all about it. In fact, I make sure that EVERYONE knows about it. Just ask Grandma!

Enjoy the rest of your summer. When does school start?

love you - karen

Grandma said...

No one can be crabbier (is there such a word?) than Aunt Karen!
So now you know what to do when this happens again to one of the bikes...?? I hope so much that this will be a simply fabulous school year for you. Double Love, Grandma