Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday

Today I woke up at eight thirty.  Everyone else was up already though.  I watched a show or two before Esther kicked me out so she could choose.  After that Mom decided we needed to go to Target.  We got a bunch of more stuff for our trip to Falmouth.  We are waking up at 6:45 tomorrow so we can get on the road.  That is way to early for me.  We are dropping Sandy off at Affectionate at 7 and heading out toward Falmouth.  It is a nine hour drive.  So I am probably going to spend all day in the car.  So that is going to be really boring.  We are staying at a hotel in Providence tomorrow night before we drive the rest of the way on Saturday.  I am really excited to go to Falmouth.  I haven't been there in over a year.  We might see Matt while we are there but we aren't sure.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

6:45 AM is MUCH too early to be awake. I hope you got into the car and went straight back to sleep!! But by now you must be in Falmouth - HOORAY!! Time to hang out on the beach, visit with friends and do other Cape-Coddy things!

I hope you get to see Matt. If you do, tell him I say "Hi!"

love you - karen