Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday

Today Mom woke me up at ten.  I could of slept a lot more.  I am still tired this morning.  I was a little bit sick yesterday.  I am feeling better today.  I started packing for Cape Cod today.  I got all my clothes picked out and put in the bag.  After that Esther wanted to go to Fuddruckers.  It is a burger restraunt.  Esther had been complaining for a while cause she wanted to go.  We finally went today.  I have been there before and so had Esther.  After the musical is over at Robinson we always had an "unofficial" cast party.  There burgers are pretty good.  After that we came home and Mom got ready to take Sandy to the vet.  Her ears are looking a little red and we want to make sure they are fine before we leave for the Cape.  She is staying at Affectionate pet care.  I think gooey is staying there too.  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi John -

Congrats on the play going so well! I hope you are not coming down sick before the trip to Falmouth!

-karen

Grandma said...

The pictures pf the play were great! You looked terrific!
You slept to ten??? What are you...a teenager or something? Love, Grandma