Thursday, August 9, 2012

Run through

Today I had camp.  We finished blocking the show today.  It sounds really good.  We finished blocking the show just before lunch.  After lunch, we did a full run through of the show.  I remembered most of my lines but not the order they were in.  I need to work on my lines a bit more.  The rest of the show looks really good but it is very long.  It is almost two and a half hours long.  My friend might be coming to see the show.  I am excited to perform it.  It is a very good play and I want to do more with this group.  Esther had a lot of fun in this camp too.  I want to do another show with them this fall.  A week from tomorrow I will be going to Falmouth.  Mom and Dad are going to Dad's friends wedding in Falmouth this year.  I am not invited though so I will be staying at the rental house.  I might be going to hang out with a friend while they are at the wedding.  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Dear John,
I feel so very very proud of you. What a wonderful summer of challenge and accomplishment you have had. Keep up the good work!

Ask your dad to take pictures of the performance - i can't wait!

Love, Grandma

Karen said...

Hi John -

Good luck with the performances this weekend! I'll be thinking of you and cheering for you!!

love you -
karen