Friday, August 3, 2012

Longboarding

This morning I watched some tv.  Esther and Mom went to Walmart to buy school supplies because it was a tax free holiday.  They got almost all of the school supplies Esther and  I needed.  Then I played Mario Party for a while.  We played on a team.  We won 25 stars to none.  After that Esther went to a pool party with her friend Marcy.  When Mom got home from taking Esther to the pool she took me over to Chase's house. I brought my longboard and we went skating for a while.  We were going down a big hill and my knees locked up and I hit a sewer cover and fell.  I got hurt kinda bad.  Chase and I walked back to his house and Mom came and picked me up.  When I got home I washed off my cuts and bandaged them up.  After that I watched some Olympics.  It was the first day of the track and fields events.  I watched the women's 10k.  A woman from Ethiopia won.  I also watched some rowing the U.S did really badly.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Too bad about the fall, John. Glad all you needed was a wash and a bandage. Is the longboard OK? Do you plan on staying up to see the Mars landing? Grandma