Monday, August 27, 2012

Last week of summer

Today is the first day of the last week of summer.  I do not want summer to be over.  I get my schedule on Thursday.  The electives I am taking are Chinese two and Robinson production company.  I am sort of excited to be in those elective.  I still don't want summer to end.  Today was a pretty lazy day.  I woke up and watched a show or two.  Then Mom and Esther went to target to pick up some things.  Later they went to the mall so Esther could get some school clothes.  I am just going to order some shirts online and get some jeans.  Then I played some xbox with my friends from Falmouth.  We are trying out a new piano teacher on Wednesday.  I haven't practiced in a while though because we were in Falmouth.  The new amp I ordered for my bass should arrive soon.  I am excited, we are probably going to have band practice this week some time.  你好。 我叫JOHN。 你好吗? 你喜欢橄榄求? 我喜欢橄榄求。 我爱我的家。 我是美国人。 我不是中国人。 谢谢。再见。

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

What is "Robinson production company"?? It doesn't sound like a class.

我不喜欢橄榄。我喜欢巧克力。

-love, karen