Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday

This morning I got a new game on my laptop that I can run now since I have got new parts in my computer.  It is running really well.  The game is called Half Life.  It is from 1998. After I played that for a while Mom made me get off.  She was almost ready to leave for the animal shelter.  She volunteers for them a couple hours a month.  Since there is a Barnes and Noble's right near it she dropped me by and I read my book for school.  The book is called "Blink" it is about the subconscious part of the brain.  It is very interesting but I have to annotate it for school.  When we got home Esther, Mom and I played Life.  I won with $2,050,000. After that Esther's friend picked her up and they went to the mall.  Mom and I took Sandy to Burke Lake and walked her for a while.  I am going to be starting to write 2 lines in Chinese today.  Thanks for reading.
我爱我的朋友。 我的朋友叫Chase。 我爱我的猫。 它是白色。 我是高和旁不癌。 我是美国人。 我不中国人。 我爱我的家。 谢谢。

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Oh my goodness, what does it say? I am SO impressed! Grandma

Karen said...

Hi John -
Welcome home! It sounds like you had a great time in Europe with lots of sightseeing and good food.

So you started your day playing "Half Life" and then later you played "Life"! Somewhere you picked up another 'half life" I guess ... tee-hee ...

According to an online translator the Chinese says:
I love my friends. My friend called Chase. I love my cat. It is white. I was high and not cancer. I was an American. I'm not Chinese. I love my home. Thank you.

Another yields almost the same:
I love my friends. My friend called Chase. I love my cat. It is white. I was high and the next is not cancer.I am American. I do not. I love my family. Thank you.

Hmmmm ... just how high were you?? :)

Love you! - karen