Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday

Today I woke up and played some video games on my laptop.  Mom was walking sandy when I got up.  When she got home Mom and I worked out in the basement.  I mostly lifted weights.  When we were done Mom had to do her meals on wheels route.  Esther and I went with her.  I listened to music the whole time.  After that we went to the grocery store.  Esther had chosen some ingredients for us to do chopped with.  She choose shrimp, orange juice, peaches, and cream cheese.  It was fun.  After that I watched some of the Olympics.  I watched water polo today.  It was the only thing on.  My favorite events are boxing, basketball, table tennis, and swimming.  My computer is definitely running faster then it was before Dad and I upgraded it.  I am happy we did.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Sounds like a good day. Doing Meals on Wheels must be interesting...nice people? Are they glad to see you? Grandma