Thursday, July 26, 2012

boring day back home

Today I didn't really do anything.  Esther had a cello lesson.  Mom and I walked sandy while she was in her lesson.  It was almost 100 degrees out.  Sandy is now feeling kind of sick.  Dad is taking the day off of work tomorrow and we are either going to see a movie or going to see the space ship in D.C.  We don't know which one yet.  I want to see the space ship though.  This week and next week I am doing nothing but then I have an acting camp.  It is the same one Esther went to for the wizard of oz but it is the advanced one and it is a play written by a play write at George Mason.  It is called "Just so.  I have no idea what it is about.  Then we are going to visit Cape Cod and that's basically the whole rest of the summer.  I kind of want school to start again though.  Then I won't be so bored.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Sooo John. Several comments. How do you know when Sandy feels "kind of sick?"
What space ship??
Also, as a person who is very interested in plays and acting you should know that there is no such thing as "a play write." Look up the correct spelling, OK? Let me know in a text, email or your next blog!!
Have you googled the name of the play you will be working on to see what it is about and get some information on it??? Get to camp a step ahead of all the other kids. Love, Grandma