Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Last day of rehearsal

Today was the last day we had for rehearsal at camp.  We almost ran the whole show.  It is one hour and fifteen minutes long.  Mom and Esther are going to come and see it.  I think they will like it.  It is really funny. Our theme is journeys and traveling.  Which I think is funny because Ms. Hard is going to Europe with me next week.  We aren't doing anything for the fourth of July tomorrow.  I don't even think we are going to see the fireworks.  I haven't seen them in a couple years.  Next week I am not doing anything except getting ready for Europe.  I leave on Thursday.  I probably won't have enough time to write my blog while I am gone.  I will have lots to write about when I get back thought.  I am taking a cooking class in France.  I think that will be awesome.  We are going to be eating a lot of great food because Ms. Hard is a self proclaimed foodie.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

You asked about kindle books - what books have you read that you loved? What do you hate in books?

We have a new roof on our house! They added a ridge vent to let the hot attic air escape. It helps keep the house cooler which is a good thing these days! It has definitely been too hot! I hope you have great weather in Europe.

I watched the video of Jacko Strong - impressive (and kind of crazy!).

Happy 4th! And good luck with the show on Thursday!!
love, karen