Sunday, July 1, 2012

Blog

Today I went to Target with Esther and Dad so that Esther could spend her gift certificate she got for her birthday.  She didn't actually buy anything though.  I had a gift card from my birthday last year.  I spent that on a video game I had wanted for a long time.  It was on clearance today.  It is pretty good so far.  It is an old western game.  Tomorrow I have camp again.  I am excited for it.  We are almost done with are script and will definitely be ready for Thursday.    We only have two more days to work on it because we have the fourth of July off.  I am just about ready for my trip.  All I have to do is pack my bag.  I am leaving a week from Thursday.  Today is the last day of the X games.  I am excited to watch the really car finals tonight.  In the skateboarding finals there was a guy from Lowell Massachusetts.  Unfortunately he didn't place.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

This morning I saw large hot wheel cars (with drivers) do a double loop-the-loop! Looked just like the old fashioned hot wheels except full size. Amazing. Grandma